Speed is Everything, and Fast Legal Advice is Critical to Success
Fast Legal Advice
As a small business owner, you have questions now and can’t afford to wait a month, week or even a few days. That’s why L4SB was created around the goal of an immediate response, by making business lawyers immediately available at your disposal to help with your issues. Resolving legal issues or problems may take longer, but talking to a competent, experienced business lawyer shouldn’t take time.
Why Does Speed Matter When Seeking Legal Advice?
Have you ever found yourself wishing you had access to a competent business attorney who could provide immediate legal advice for:
- An employ is complaining to you about the actions of another employer or customer?
- You want to know whether you should file as a sole member limited liability company now, even though you plan on having partners later?
- An important client just thrust a contract on your desk, and you want to know whether you should sign it as is?
- You’ve received a “Cease and Desist Letter,” and you don’t know what to do?
- You want to hire a contractor to perform some key work for you, and you don’t know if you need a contract?
For all these reasons and more, L4SB operates at the speed of business, to provide business attorneys available to you at your immediate disposal, at any time of the day or night.
Law 4 Small Business (L4SB). A little law now can save a lot later.