Unlimited monthly On-Call HR Support
Have an employee situation that you’re not quite sure how to handle and wish you had an experienced Human Resources person to reach out to? Our monthly HR Services Subscription allows you to do just that. Your monthly premium will give you unlimited access to a Professional of Human Resources who will help you navigate all of your employee management concerns.
Get help with issues such as:
- Dealing with a Difficult Employee
- Document Completion and Retention
- Understanding Employment Laws
- Unemployment Claims
- Policy and Procedure
How it Works
Start your Human Resources Subscription Service today by clicking on the “Get started Now” Button. Fill out your business’s information and provide a credit card for your monthly billing. Once this process is complete, you are eligible to use our HR Hotline for unlimited support. (Call time limited to 20 minutes per call) Our HR advisors will listen to your needs and provide quick feedback to your questions or concerns. Should you have complex issue requiring a more in depth approach we also offer packaged services options and as a Human Resources Subscription Services Customer, you are eligible for a discount on all other HR4 Small Business products and services.
The Human Resources Subscription Service. You can afford HR support. What you can’t afford is to run a business without it.
Client understands and acknowledges that purchasing the services herein are subject to the following:
General Terms and Conditions
- This service includes our preparation, processing and handling (valued at $150) of your formation, and the submission of your application (remainder of fees). Our services are completed once your entity is formed, and we’ve completed any additional options or professional assistance you ordered.
- We cannot guarantee that your desired company name is available, nor that it can be filed exactly as you’ve requested. For example, some states (and especially the IRS) have legal requirements on names (i.e. cannot use profane language or perpetuate a fraud) and some agencies have limitations on spacing, punctuation and capitalization.
- You will be billed $129/year after the first year, for Registered Agent services. If you cancel, we will resign as your Registered Agent and your LLC will go into “not good standing” with the Secretary of State and eventually be dissolved, if you do not find a replacement Registered Agent.
- Expedited times are approximates only. Law 4 Small Business will usually process your order in 1 to 2 business days, but we are dependent on the relevant state agencies and sometimes, the US Postal Service.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- We will REFUND YOU IN FULL, at your request, provided we have not performed any services on your behalf. There is NO REFUND for completed services.
- Note that our services INCLUDE preparation, processing and handling (valued at $150), even if we end up not submitting your entity formation to the state (for whatever reason). Therefore, if we’ve spent time on your behalf in the preparation, processing or handling of your order, we reserve the right to deduct $150 from any refund you request. Preparation, processing and handling includes trying to contact you to verify and approve our work, even if you fail to respond to us.
- We will cancel your order, at our discretion, if you are unresponsive or otherwise fail to answer our questions to our satisfaction. If we cancel for this reason, we will NOT issue you a refund unless you request it. If you do request it and we issue a refund, it will be less $150 for our services related to the preparation, processing and handling of your order, and less any other services we have provided (i.e. if you ordered a document, and we sent you that document, we will deduct the cost for that document from your refund). Typically, we will not cancel your order, unless we have been unable to move your order forward for eight (8) months or more.
- We will first attempt to issue you a refund using the same payment method you used to pay for your order. If that fails (i.e. because we’re beyond the deadline to do this — typically six (6) months for credit cards), we will issue a check to the name used on the payment method (i.e. if Joe ordered from us, but used Jane’s credit card, we will issue the refund to Jane).
Important Anonymous LLC Disclaimers
- Anonymity means ownership information is not published by the appropriate State department where LLC’s are registered, and is subject to the laws of the state in which the LLC is filed.
- Local authorities, other state entities (i.e. taxation department) and the federal government (i.e. the IRS) may require disclosure of ownership information, although you should check to verify such disclosure is confidential.
- You may be legally required to register your Anonymous LLC in your home state or in other states where you do business. Please consult with your CPA or a relevant business lawyer in the jurisdictions where you live and/or where you are doing business.
- L4SB makes no representation as to whether you are “transacting business” in your home state, or any other state. If you decide you’re transacting business in state other than the state where your LLC is formed, talk to L4SB to learn about options to preserve your anonymity.
- Attorney-client privilege and confidentiality is not absolute. If L4SB is subpoenaed by a court or state entity of competent jurisdiction, L4SB will have to respond although L4SB will coordinate with you and/or your local attorney (as permissible by law).