Need to either change the tax status or entity type of your company?
For a base price starting at $99 for Tax Conversion, L4SB will convert your LLC to a S-Corp or C-Corp. For a base price starting at $199 for Entity Conversion, L4SB will convert your LLC to a Corporation, or a Corporation to a LLC.
For Either Tax Status or Entity Conversions:
- Lawyer Defined (TM). Only the very best will do for our clients.
- Work With Professionals. L4SB employs certified paralegals and trained legal assistants, with immediate escalation to attorneys as necessary.
- Same Day Service
- Automatic Privacy. We only convey the absolutely minimum necessary to the state, in an attempt to maximize your privacy.
- Registered Agent Service. Legally required for legal notices and service of process.
- Compliance Assistance. Our systems will notify you of important dates and upcoming compliance tasks in your target state.
- Personalized Dashboard. We are investing heavily in technology, and constantly adding new features to make it easy to keep informed, seek guidance, obtain assistance, and more.
- From Cradle to Grave. Forming a company is just your first interaction with us — we’ll be here to help you at every step, to provide legal assistance, advice, documents and much, much more (additional fees may apply).
For Tax Status Conversion Only:
- Help fill out and submit IRS Form 2553 (for S-Corp Election) or IRS Form 8832 (for C-Corp Election)
- Revised Operating Agreement to support the new Tax Status, using our Couture Operating Agreement generator
For Entity Conversions:
- Appropriate Articles of Conversion
- Conversion of Articles (i.e. from Incorporation to Organization, or visa-versa)
- If Corporation to LLC, access to our Couture Operating Agreement program
- If LLC to Corporation, access to our Couture Bylaws/Shareholder program
- Appropriate Corporate Resolution
- Tailored Instructions: How to Vote. We give you personalized, tailored instructions on how to properly conduct a vote, given the methods and options you’ve selected in your Operating Agreement or Bylaws/Shareholder Agreement.
- Tailored Instructions: Taxation. We also give you personalized, tailored instructions on the tax status of your organization.
- Tailored Instructions: Next Steps. Once your organization is formed, we give you a checklist on next steps. If appropriate (i.e. for Asset Purchase and Foreign Corporation), we’ll give you an e-Book to help you with your transition.
What’s NOT Included:
This is a low-cost offering, assuming there are no difficult issues to resolve (which would require additional expense for lawyer time). Examples of difficult issues to resolve include, but are not limited to:
- Handling change of ownership issues
- Resolving ownership or partnership disputes
- Significant revision to Operating Agreement or Bylaws / Shareholder Agreement, beyond what our expert computer systems are capable of doing
Lawyer Defined (TM)
A L4SB exclusive. This means guaranteed high-quality processes and documents, to maximize your security, privacy, liability and asset protection, and much more. We won’t let you do something that can jeopardize your long-term safety, like our competition. For example, when our competition says you can use their address and provide “free mail service,” doing this violates USPS rules and therefore could be used against you and your company by a plaintiff’s attorney, if you ever found yourself in a lawsuit. We will also advise you, and help you setup your organization structure properly to maximize tax benefits, minimize liability, and ensure legal compliance in all jurisdictions you may operate.
Registered Agent Services
A registered Agent is a person or company with a mailing address (not PO box) in the state your company is registered who can receive service of process and governmental notices on behalf of your company. This is not a physical address for your company. The Law 4 Small Business difference: You’re not alone — We review legal notices sent to your company, and will give you feedback / guide you, if requested.
The Couture Operating Agreement (TM) for LLC’s and Couture Bylaws/Shareholder Agreement for Corporations
Only L4SB has it. We’ve written an expert system that generates a high-quality, highly customized Operating Agreement for you (or Bylaws/Shareholder Agreement if you have a Corporation). Chose from over 100+ options, and it’s smart — it guides you and makes recommendations based on what it learns from you.
No Attorney-Client Privilege and Confidentiality
Our Move Corporation is a filing service, not a legal service. Therefore, this service should NOT be viewed as conveying general legal attorney-client privilege and confidentiality, like our attorney consults do. When you order an attorney consult, the communications and conversations with our attorneys are subject to attorney-client privilege and confidentiality, to the extent we can convey it, in the states we’re licensed. Such attorney-client privilege and confidentiality does not exist for this particular service. Please do not disclose any information to us, that you would view as privileged and/or confidential.
This is a Filing Service, not a Legal Service
Legal services are governed by each state’s Professional Rules of Conduct, which convey numerous duties and obligations on attorneys that you may not normally expect. For example, when performing legal services, it’s critical an attorney does not create a conflict of interest with the client, as well as inform the client of any conflicts of interest. In this instance (for our Move Corporation filing service), we do not view nor treat this service as a legal service and therefore do not perform conflicts checking.