Template Contracts Made And Used By L4SB Attorneys
If you’ve wanted to access a “starting document” that attorneys use, you’ve come to the right place. Most of our documents include notes and comments, helping you understand what to change.
- Bylaws (for C-Corps & S-Corps)
- Corporate Resolutions Template
- Couture Operating Agreement for LLC’s
- Employer General Confidentiality and Inventions Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- General Release & Waiver
- Partnership Separation Agreement
- General Settlement Agreement
- Asset Purchase Agreement
- Bill of Sale (Asset Purchase)
- Membership / Shareholder Purchase Agreement
- Master Services Agreement (MSA)
- Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- Website Terms of Service (TOS)
- Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Promissory Note (With or without Personal Guarantee)
- … and much more!
The Law 4 Small Business Difference
We take client satisfaction seriously. We are not in the business of up-selling or pushing services that won’t help you. We work as your partner to get the job you expect done.
L4SB is your long-term partner to help you and your business with the inevitable ups-and-downs, and everything in between.
We’re business lawyers, and we understand many small- and medium-sized businesses struggle just to meet payroll, let alone pay for legal services. That’s why we offer a range of flat-rate services, and reasonable hourly rates for everything else.
REAL LAWYERS REAL ADVICE
With over 200 years of combined business law experience, you can count on getting sound advice and solid representation.