Use the expert system brought to you by the law firm trusted by thousands!
- Constantly updated to reflect the latest thinking in the law and taxes.
- Written specifically with accountants, CPA’s, lawyers and entrepreneurs in mind.
- Written by business and tax attorneys with over 100 years of collective experience.
- Our expert system only asks you relevant questions, and disregards the irrelevant questions.
- Flags problems and inconsistencies you may not otherwise know about.
- Helpful information to explain the significance of certain questions.
- Accept our defaults, or drill-down into a number of areas at whatever depth is important to you and your business.
- Significant areas of customization for tax, voting, powers, duties, dissociation, intellectual property and more.
- Separate voting thresholds for “routine” versus “important” decisions. Fine-tune voting to obtain exactly the balance of power desired.
- Visual aid to see voting combinations necessary to carry a vote.
- Flexible control over which powers are reserved or granted to members versus managers.
- Configure numerous member restrictions, including confidentiality, devotion, non-compete, and non-solicitation.
- Permits special handling of intellectual property (IP) for the members.
- Perfect for doctors, lawyers, accountants, agencies and other licensed professionals who require their members to maintain specific licenses.
- Even specify a specific gender or maintain gender neutrality.
- Specific language for disregarded entities, partnership, S-Corps and C-Corps. Member versus Manager Managed. Sole Member versus Multi-Member.
- Understands the difference between single member and married couple in a community property state.
- Members can be individuals, businesses or trusts, and full identification of each is addressed.
- Perfect for business leaders demanding a high-quality document without the price of an attorney (Only hiring an attorney can provide a better document).
- PDF and Microsoft Word versions are provided so you can update and revise on your own (or with your attorney or CPA).
- Significant intellectual property (IP) intelligence – Perfect for software, app development, web development, film studios and other content or creative companies where members produce or contribute IP.
- Includes spousal consent for members in community property states (if not married to each other).
- Includes a detailed Next-Steps Guide, Tax Overview, How to Vote, and Members Resolution Template.
- Template Operating Agreements are worse than worthless, they are dangerous.
- Specific clauses are required to survive a tax audit, an attempt at piercing the corporate veil, an attempt to obtain a charging order and foreclose, and prevent family or ex-spouses from taking ownership in extreme circumstances.
- A good Operating Agreement for one person could be terrible for another person. It’s critical your LLC’s Operating Agreement is customized to your needs and circumstances.
- Only a customized Operating Agreement meeting you and your business’ specific needs can maximize liability and asset protection.
- A good Operating Agreement can limit disputes among partners, and prevent legal liability from accruing.
The Law 4 Small Business Difference
We take client satisfaction seriously. We are not in the business of up-selling or pushing services that won’t help you. We work as your partner to get the job you expect done.
L4SB is your long-term partner to help you and your business with the inevitable ups-and-downs, and everything in between.
We’re business lawyers, and we understand many small- and medium-sized businesses struggle just to meet payroll, let alone pay for legal services. That’s why we offer a range of flat-rate services, and reasonable hourly rates for everything else.
REAL LAWYERS REAL ADVICE
With over 200 years of combined business law experience, you can count on getting sound advice and solid representation.