Why have L4SB serve as your Registered Agent?
When you select L4SB as your registered agent, you choose a licensed business law firm to serve as your appointed registered agent.
As licensed business attorneys, you receive greater anonymity and protection as all correspondence is considered confidential and may be protected by attorney-client privilege. Furthermore, if L4SB should ever receive a subpoena for information, L4SB will first try to negotiate to make the subpoena go away, and failing that, L4SB will coordinate with your local counsel in an attempt to preserve the attorney-client privilege. How many registered agent services can say that?
- As a law firm, L4SB can provide a strong deterrent to others who may seek to fine or harass you.
- L4SB is an established and constantly staffed law firm-ensuring fast and easy communication. No off site or outsourced call centers. If you call us, you talk to a real person that is extremely familiar with our services, not an answering service.
- L4SB is a designated mail handler (CMRA) by the United States Postal Service.
- L4SB will digitally send, via email, any official correspondence received by us on behalf of your company as the registered agent.
- Full attorney review of filings to bring you peace of mind that your filings are complete and correct.
- L4SB also offers a virtual mailbox service to use as your company’s business and mailing address to further help protect your privacy (at an additional cost).
Benefits of Using a Third-Party Registered Agent
You may choose to use a third-party registered agent if your personal privacy is a concern. Since the registered agent is the appointed person or entity for your business, their information is made publicly available. If you choose to use yourself as the registered agent, then your name will be directly associated with the business you are registered with.
Since the third-party registered agent is the official person or entity that is appointed for the business, all legal documents will be delivered to them. This means you will not need to worry about being presented with or having to accept what could be uncomfortable or compromising legal documents in front of business partners or clients.
Using a third-party registered agent can give you and your company peace of mind as a responsible and established entity. As such they can alleviate the worry of missing important delivery of correspondence or save you the hassle of paperwork required if you have a change of address.
The Law 4 Small Business Difference
We take client satisfaction seriously. We are not in the business of up-selling or pushing services that won’t help you. We work as your partner to get the job you expect done.
L4SB is your long-term partner to help you and your business with the inevitable ups-and-downs, and everything in between.
We’re business lawyers, and we understand many small- and medium-sized businesses struggle just to meet payroll, let alone pay for legal services. That’s why we offer a range of flat-rate services, and reasonable hourly rates for everything else.
REAL LAWYERS REAL ADVICE
With over 200 years of combined business law experience, you can count on getting sound advice and solid representation.