Setting-up a virtual mailbox with L4SB puts experienced small business lawyers on your side. We ensure your business address is properly set-up and does not create a circumstance where a plaintiff’s attorney can claim a fraudulent filing with your corporate or LLC paperwork.
Your virtual mailbox is in a law office managed by business law attorneys, which means every employee is trained to maintain client confidentiality. Under no circumstances will we disclose your information or mail contents to anyone other than you or its intended recipient without court order or direct permission from you.
Easy access. We don’t have outsourced attendants or computers so you can trust that you will speak to a person who can get the job done fast.
Why Use a L4SB Virtual Mailbox?
Our virtual mailbox service will collect mail at this mailbox and forward it to you at your desired frequency. With a virtual mailbox, you can further preserve your personal privacy, use it as a business address, or use it to keep your mail orderly. It is like having a post office box without having to check on it yourself.
There are a number of benefits of having a virtual mailbox:
- Maintain your privacy
- There are no commitments, and you can cancel anytime (although you are required to change your address with the appropriate Secretary of State first).
- Your virtual mailbox address can be used as a street address in most states for most services.
- Eliminate the cost of expensive office space, but still have a physical mailing address.
- Up to two (2) mail recipients (additional mail recipients at a cost of $10/month each).
- You may terminate your Virtual Mailbox at any time. L4SB will not lock you into a contract.
- L4SB will hold any mail delivered to your Virtual Mailbox, and forward to you in physical mail once per month for the price indicated.
The Law 4 Small Business Difference
We take client satisfaction seriously. We are not in the business of up-selling or pushing services that won’t help you. We work as your partner to get the job you expect done.
L4SB is your long-term partner to help you and your business with the inevitable ups-and-downs, and everything in between.
We’re business lawyers, and we understand many small- and medium-sized businesses struggle just to meet payroll, let alone pay for legal services. That’s why we offer a range of flat-rate services, and reasonable hourly rates for everything else.
REAL LAWYERS REAL ADVICE
With over 200 years of combined business law experience, you can count on getting sound advice and solid representation.