Why Hire L4SB for Your Corporate Paperwork Package?
L4SB is a law firm, and made its reputation on high-technology, low-cost, flat-rate legal services. L4SB offers a Corporate Paperwork Package solution that is feature-rich and comprehensive. Specifically, L4SB’s Corporate Paperwork Package includes:
- (Optional) Initial audit of existing Corporate Paperwork
- (Optional) Attorney-on-Call: Priority handling of your calls to our attorneys for quick questions, without additional fees.
- Secure, cloud-based storage of all Corporate Paperwork, available at a moment’s notice
- Annual “checkups,” where L4SB sends a comprehensive questionnaire to generate corporate meeting minutes and corporate resolutions
- FREE submission of annual reports / franchise taxes (not including the state fees associated with such submissions)
- FREE amendments to the Articles (not including the state fees associated with such amendments)
- FREE template contracts at any time, from our library of templates
- FREE new Operating Agreement at any time (for LLCs), using our Couture Operating Agreement expert system
- FREE template Bylaws when needed (for Corporations)
Is the Initial Audit of Existing Corporate Paperwork Necessary?
When clients sign up for our Corporate Paperwork Package, we work to create a complete file for a company as appropriate. That usually means formation documents, corporate resolutions, annual reports and appropriate partnership papers.
For new companies created by L4SB, an initial audit isn’t needed since we’re starting from scratch.
For existing companies, however, we need our clients to mail in all the existing documents that comprise the Company’s corporate paperwork. Is the file complete? Is the file missing something crucial? Do the formation documents require something unknown or unanticipated by the owners?
An initial audit can answer these questions, and make sure we (together with our clients) work towards a complete file. Without the audit, we don’t know the status of the file.
Therefore, the initial audit is not required, but it is recommended. Even for business owners who think they have a good handle on the paperwork of their companies. You may have all the paperwork you were given, but were you given all the paperwork you need or is legally required? An initial audit can answer this question.
What is the Attorney-on-Call Option?
The entire point of our Corporate Paperwork Package is to maximize the asset and liability protection a company affords. Further, if we can reduce the opportunities for third-parties to sue the Company, we greatly reduce the potential liabilities of the Company.
The Attorney-on-Call option is our attempt to form a loose attorney-client relationship, where you can call and reach an experienced attorney on a moment’s notice. Someone who has access to the Corporate Paperwork, who can answer your questions on-the-fly to help you manage your Company, and therefore steer-clear of situations or circumstances that could jeopardize liability or your assets.
We’ve steeply discounted our billable rates with this Attorney-on-Call option, so you have ready access to an attorney when you need one, while saving money in the process.
The Law 4 Small Business Difference
We take client satisfaction seriously. We are not in the business of up-selling or pushing services that won’t help you. We work as your partner to get the job you expect done.
L4SB is your long-term partner to help you and your business with the inevitable ups-and-downs, and everything in between.
We’re business lawyers, and we understand many small- and medium-sized businesses struggle just to meet payroll, let alone pay for legal services. That’s why we offer a range of flat-rate services, and reasonable hourly rates for everything else.
REAL LAWYERS REAL ADVICE
With over 200 years of combined business law experience, you can count on getting sound advice and solid representation.