Flat-Rate Contract Review
A licensed attorney will read your contract, make simple edits as appropriate (one-pass), and let you know what he or she thought.
- A review for legal, financial, business and personal risks.
- Check for logical consistency and fit to your concerns.
- We will highlight concerns, and put notes/comments in your document.
- When appropriate or if possible, we will make edits with “Track Changes” turned on.
- Send you an email containing bullet-list of general concerns.
- 15 minutes of FREE Q&A with an experienced contracts attorney.
- Review within 24 BUSINESS HOURS, if you pay for rush service. Otherwise, it’s first-come, first-serve — usually a review no later than 5 business days.
- We do not have attorneys licensed in every state. See the list of our lawyers to see what jurisdictions we’re licensed in. Only our lawyers, not affiliate lawyers, are available to review contracts under our flat-rate offering.
- If you submit a contract that relies on law outside a jurisdiction we are licensed, we will still review it, but will need to qualify our review and we may recommend you seek the advice of competent, local counsel.
- Similarly, if you submit a contract that requires special expertise, we will still review your contract, but we may recommend you seek the advice of a specialized attorney.
- This offering assumes a professional contract, ready to go. This is not a good service for contracts prepared by laymen, or contracts that are not complete.
- Our edits are limited by our knowledge of you and your business. We will make minor edits to the contract — we will not make major edits. Major edits include (but not limited to) adding numerous missing clauses, significantly revising the structure of the contract, or making changes that depend on your particular business circumstances (i.e. return/cancellation policy).