Only a law firm, with certified paralegals and licensed attorneys working on your matter, can provide you the features and security you need for a properly formed and managed Anonymous LLC (also called a Private LLC or Invisible LLC). Our exclusive benefits include:
- Lawyer Defined (TM). Only the very best will do for our clients.
- The Couture Operating Agreement (TM). The best Operating Agreement available (short of hiring an attorney)
- Work With Professionals. L4SB employs certified paralegals and trained legal assistants, with immediate escalation to attorneys as necessary.
- Same Day Service
- Automatic Privacy. Ownership information remains private.
- Articles of Organization. Used to obtain the stamped Articles or Certificate of Organization.
- Stamped Articles / Certificate of Organization. Necessary to open a bank account, and depends on the state of formation.
- Registered Agent Service. Free for the first year, $129/year thereafter. Helps maintain your privacy.
- FEIN Acquisition Assistance
- Tax Status Assistance. We can help setup the right tax status for your entity.
- Name Availability Verification
- Template Corporate/Member Resolutions
- Tailored Instructions: How to Vote. We give you personalized, tailored instructions on how to properly conduct a vote, given the methods and options you’ve selected in your Couture Operating Agreement.
- Tailored Instructions: Taxation. We also give you personalized, tailored instructions on the tax status of your organization.
- Tailored Instructions: Next Steps. Once your organization is formed, we give you a checklist on next steps.
- Spousal Consent. Very important for community property states, and included in the Couture Operating Agreement.
- Compliance Assistance. Our systems will notify you of important dates and upcoming compliance tasks.
- Personalized Dashboard. We are investing heavily in technology, and constantly adding new features to make it easy to keep informed, seek guidance, obtain assistance, and more.
- Bank Account Anywhere. You can obtain a bank account anywhere in the US with our Anonymous LLC.
- From Cradle to Grave. Forming a company is just your first interaction with us — we’ll be here to help you at every step, to provide legal assistance, advice, documents and much, much more (additional fees may apply).
Lawyer Defined (TM)
A L4SB exclusive. This means guaranteed high-quality processes and documents, to maximize your security, privacy, liability and asset protection, and much more. We won’t let you do something that can jeopardize your long-term safety, like our competition. For example, when our competition says you can use their address and provide “free mail service,” doing this violates USPS rules and therefore could be used against you and your company by a plaintiff’s attorney, if you ever found yourself in a lawsuit. We will also advise you, and help you setup your organization structure properly to maximize tax benefits, minimize liability, and ensure legal compliance in all jurisdictions you may operate.
Registered Agent Services
A registered Agent is a person or company with a mailing address (not PO box) in the state your company is registered who can receive service of process and governmental notices on behalf of your company. This is not a physical address for your company. The Law 4 Small Business difference: You’re not alone — We review legal notices sent to your company, and will give you feedback / guide you, if requested.
The Couture Operating Agreement (TM) for LLC’s
Only L4SB has it. We’ve written an expert system that generates a high-quality, highly customized Operating Agreement for you. Chose from over 100+ options, and it’s smart — it guides you and makes recommendations based on what it learns from you.
No Attorney-Client Privilege and Confidentiality
The Anonymous LLC is a filing service, not a legal service. Therefore, this service should NOT be viewed as conveying general legal attorney-client privilege and confidentiality, like our attorney consults do. When you order an attorney consult, the communications and conversations with our attorneys are subject to attorney-client privilege and confidentiality, to the extent we can convey it, in the states we’re licensed. Such attorney-client privilege and confidentiality does not exist for this particular service.
This is a Filing Service, not a Legal Service
Legal services are governed by each state’s Professional Rules of Conduct, which convey numerous duties and obligations on attorneys that you may not normally expect. For example, when performing legal services, it’s critical an attorney does not create a conflict of interest with the client, as well as inform the client of any conflicts of interest. In this instance (for our Anonymous LLC filing service), we do not view nor treat this service as a legal service and therefore do not perform conflicts checking.