Anonymous Public Information Request Service
Public Information held by government agencies can be accessed by the public via specific request protocols that are defined by each state. The request process will allow for citizens to learn information that is not available through other means such as background check websites and state court cases look ups.
- Anonymous Public Information Request – which means that your identity is protected.
- Options to search through multiple different types of public records
- First three questions included
- Additional information requested at a flat fee
- Be up to date every step of the way
Client understands and acknowledges that purchasing the services herein are subject to the following:
General Terms and Conditions
- This service includes our preparation, processing and handling (valued at $150) of your public information request. Our services are completed once your request has been submitted to the requested identity, and we’ve completed any additional options or professional assistance you ordered.
- We cannot guarantee that your public information data is available, nor that you will receive the public information data exactly as you’ve requested.
- Expedited (Rushed) times are approximates only. Law 4 Small Business will usually process your order in 3 to 5 business days, but we are dependent on the relevant state agencies and sometimes, the US Postal Service.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- We will REFUND YOU IN FULL, at your request, provided we have not performed any services on your behalf.
- We are a law firm and governed by the Professional Rules of Conduct for Attorneys in all states we are licensed. This means you have certain rights as a client. One of those rights, when we charge you for this service, is your money will be held in an IOLTA Trust account, and we are required to REFUND YOU FULLY for any services not performed.
- We reserve the right to amend these policies, without notice, especially when required to bring our policies into compliance with the Professional Rules of Conduct or any legal or fiduciary requirements for trust account maintenance and accounting.
- Note that our services INCLUDE preparation, processing and handling (valued at $150), even if we end up not submitting your entity formation to the state (for whatever reason). Therefore, if we’ve spent time on your behalf in the preparation, processing or handling of your order, we reserve the right to deduct $150 from any refund you request. Preparation, processing and handling includes trying to contact you to verify and approve our work, even if you fail to respond to us.
- We will cancel your order, at our discretion, if you are unresponsive or otherwise fail to answer our questions to our satisfaction. If we cancel for this reason, we will issue you a full refund, less $150 for our services related to the preparation, processing and handling of your order, and less any other services we have provided (i.e. if you ordered a document, and we sent you that document, we will deduct the cost for that document from your refund). Typically, we will not cancel your order, unless we have been unable to move your order forward for eight (8) months or more.
- We will first attempt to issue you a refund using the same payment method you used to pay for your order. If that fails (i.e. because we’re beyond the deadline to do this — typically six (6) months for credit cards), we will issue a check to the name used on the payment method (i.e. if Joe ordered from us, but used Jane’s credit card, we will issue the refund to Jane).
- Finally, if we are unable to contact you after a long period of time (as defined by New Mexico’s Uniform Unclaimed Property Act), we are legally required to follow the requirements of this Act. Specifically, this Act requires that we issue public notice in appropriate newspapers and follow a specific process in an attempt to reach you. If we fail to reach you, as required in the Act, we are required to give the funds to the State of New Mexico, less our expenses in trying to find you. If we do find you (or your estate contacts us), we will issue an appropriate refund to you (or your estate) less any services already performed (i.e. less $150 for our services related to the preparation, processing and handling of your order, and less any other services we have provided), and less our expenses performing the activities required under the Act).
Important Anonymous Disclaimers
- Attorney-client privilege and confidentiality is not absolute. If L4SB is subpoenaed by a court or state entity of competent jurisdiction, L4SB will have to respond although L4SB will coordinate with you and/or your local attorney (as permissible by law).