Register your LLC as a foreign Limited Liability Company (Foreign LLC)
L4SB will register your LLC as a Foreign LLC
- Review by a licensed attorney
- Name availability verification (if available)
- Proper filing with for the state of your choice
- 15 minutes of FREE Q&A with an experienced attorney in LLC’s
Client understands and acknowledges that purchasing the services herein are subject to the following:
General Terms and Conditions
- This service includes our preparation, processing and handling (valued at $150) of your formation, and the submission of your application (remainder of fees). Our services are completed once your entity is registered, and we’ve completed any additional options or professional assistance you ordered.
- We cannot guarantee that your company name is available in the state or states you want to registeerd, nor that it can be filed exactly as you’ve requested. For example, while your company is fine in its domestic state, there could be a pre-existing company with the same name in the state you want to register your company. If this happens, there may be extra fees related to filing a DBA or taking other measures to deal with the problem.
- You will be billed $129/year after the first year, for Registered Agent services. If you cancel, we will resign as your Registered Agent and your LLC will go into “not good standing” with the Secretary of State and eventually be dissolved, if you do not find a replacement Registered Agent.
- Expedited times are approximates only. Law 4 Small Business will usually process your order in 1 to 2 business days, but we are dependent on the relevant state agencies and sometimes, the US Postal Service.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- We will REFUND YOU IN FULL, at your request, provided we have not performed any services on your behalf. There is NO REFUND for completed services.
- Note that our services INCLUDE preparation, processing and handling (valued at $150), even if we end up not registering your company (for whatever reason). Therefore, if we’ve spent time on your behalf in the preparation, processing or handling of your order, we reserve the right to deduct $150 from any refund you request. Preparation, processing and handling includes trying to contact you to verify and approve our work, even if you fail to respond to us.
- We will cancel your order, at our discretion, if you are unresponsive or otherwise fail to answer our questions to our satisfaction. If we cancel for this reason, we will NOT issue you a refund unless you request it. If you do request it and we issue a refund, it will be less $150 for our services related to the preparation, processing and handling of your order, and less any other services we have provided (i.e. if you ordered a document, and we sent you that document, we will deduct the cost for that document from your refund). Typically, we will not cancel your order, unless we have been unable to move your order forward for eight (8) months or more.
- We will first attempt to issue you a refund using the same payment method you used to pay for your order. If that fails (i.e. because we’re beyond the deadline to do this — typically six (6) months for credit cards), we will issue a check to the name used on the payment method (i.e. if Joe ordered from us, but used Jane’s credit card, we will issue the refund to Jane).
Important LLC Disclaimers
- L4SB makes no representation as to whether you are “transacting business” in your home state, or any other state. If you decide you’re transacting business in state other than the state where your LLC is formed, talk to L4SB to discuss registration requirements in any state where you may be “transacting business”.
- Attorney-client privilege and confidentiality is not absolute. If L4SB is subpoenaed by a court or state entity of competent jurisdiction, L4SB will have to respond although L4SB will coordinate with you and/or your local attorney.
- It is critical you do not commingle funds, undercapitalize your LLC, or do anything else that would permit a plaintiff to “pierce the corporate veil”, otherwise you could lose your liability protection. Talk to L4SB to learn more.
- You may be required to file initial reports or annual reports for your LLC. We are not responsible for these reports, although we will answer your questions if you ask us.