Litigation Attorney Consultation
Talk with a licensed Litigation Attorney for 30-minutes, to discuss and answer your questions regarding lawsuits and litigation (regarding litigation in Georgia (GA), New Mexico (NM) or Texas (TX)). If you’re faced with one of the issues below, speak to an experienced litigator to learn more and answer your questions.
- In a lawsuit and thinking about switching attorneys
- Have just been sued & have questions
- Thinking about filing a lawsuit
When you order, we will EMAIL YOU a calendar request to schedule a time to talk with you over the phone.
- 30-minute consultation with a licensed New Mexico Litigation Attorney
- After your order, we will email you (usually within 3 business days or less, but does depend on backlog) a calendar invite to schedule a mutually convenient time to talk
Our litigation attorneys are licensed in the States of Georgia (GA), New Mexico (NM) and Texas (TX), and can therefore only provide legal advice related to individuals and businesses located in (or pertaining to) these states. For everyone else, our attorneys can provide “general advice” only.
We cannot represent individuals or businesses for litigation matters that are being litigated outside the State of New Mexico (NM), because we’re located in New Mexico — and you don’t want to be incurring the additional expense of flying attorneys around to other states.
We do have affiliate lawyers in other states and jurisdictions, and can refer you to such attorneys. Note those attorneys are not employed or paid by L4SB, and therefore do not provide quick consults as is available on this L4SB website. You would need to form your own attorney-client relationship with such attorneys, and you will need to pay them directly for any legal services they may provide.