Form a Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Only a law firm, with certified paralegals and licensed attorneys working on your matter, can provide you the features and security you need for a properly formed and managed LLC. Our exclusive benefits include:
- The Couture Operating Agreement: The best Operating Agreement available (short of hiring an attorney to draft a custom Operating Agreement for your LLC)
- We’re a law firm. We are not anonymous, we maintain malpractice insurance, and we train our employees to maintain the confidentiality and anonymity of our clients.
- Availability of licensed business attorneys to answer your questions (for an additional fee)
- Attorney-client privilege and confidentiality
- Review by a licensed attorney
- Name availability verification (if available)
- (You can) obtain a bank account anywhere in the US
Registered Agent Services
A registered Agent is a person or company with a mailing address (not PO box) in the state your company is registered who can receive service of process and governmental notices on behalf of your company. This is not a physical address for your company. The Law 4 Small Business difference: You’re not alone — We review legal notices sent to your company, and will give you feedback / guide you, if requested.