Form a Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Only a law firm, with certified paralegals and licensed attorneys working on your matter, can provide you the features and security you need for a properly formed and managed LLC. Our exclusive benefits include:
- Lawyer Defined (TM). Only the very best will do for our clients.
- The Couture Operating Agreement (TM). The best Operating Agreement available (short of hiring an attorney)
- Work With Professionals. L4SB employs certified paralegals and trained legal assistants, with immediate escalation to attorneys as necessary.
- Same Day Service
- Attorney-Client Confidentiality. Only a law firm like L4SB is governed by the Attorney Professional Rules of Conduct that requires client confidentiality to be treated very seriously.
- Automatic Privacy. We only convey the absolutely minimum necessary to the state, in an attempt to maximize your privacy.
- Articles of Organization. Used to obtain the stamped Articles or Certificate of Organization.
- Stamped Articles / Certificate of Organization. Necessary to open a bank account, and depends on the state of formation.
- Registered Agent Service. Legally required to receive legal notices and service of process.
- Potential Attorney-Client Privilege. Read more about this below (including important limitations). Your interactions with our attorneys are privileged, and can provide an extra layer of confidentiality, privacy and protection in some instances.
- FEIN Acquisition Assistance
- Tax Status Assistance. We can help setup the right tax status for your entity.
- Name Availability Verification
- Template Corporate/Member Resolutions
- Tailored Instructions: How to Vote. We give you personalized, tailored instructions on how to properly conduct a vote, given the methods and options you’ve selected in your Couture Operating Agreement.
- Tailored Instructions: Taxation. We also give you personalized, tailored instructions on the tax status of your organization.
- Tailored Instructions: Next Steps. Once your organization is formed, we give you a checklist on next steps.
- Spousal Consent. Very important for community property states, and included in the Couture Operating Agreement.
- Compliance Assistance. Our systems will notify you of important dates and upcoming compliance tasks.
- Personalized Dashboard. We are investing heavily in technology, and constantly adding new features to make it easy to keep informed, seek guidance, obtain assistance, and more.
- Bank Account Anywhere. You can obtain a bank account anywhere in the US with our LLC’s.
- From Cradle to Grave. Forming a company is just your first interaction with us — we’ll be here to help you at every step, to provide legal assistance, advice, documents and much, much more (additional fees may apply).
Lawyer Defined (TM)
A L4SB exclusive. This means guaranteed high-quality processes and documents, to maximize your security, privacy, liability and asset protection, and much more. We won’t let you do something that can jeopardize your long-term safety, like our competition. For example, when our competition says you can use their address and provide “free mail service,” doing this violates USPS rules and therefore could be used against you and your company by a plaintiff’s attorney, if you ever found yourself in a lawsuit. We will also advise you, and help you setup your organization structure properly to maximize tax benefits, minimize liability, and ensure legal compliance in all jurisdictions you may operate.
Registered Agent Services
A registered Agent is a person or company with a mailing address (not PO box) in the state your company is registered who can receive service of process and governmental notices on behalf of your company. This is not a physical address for your company. The Law 4 Small Business difference: You’re not alone — We review legal notices sent to your company, and will give you feedback / guide you, if requested.
The Couture Operating Agreement (TM) for LLC’s
Did you know a good Operating Agreement is absolutely critical to minimize costly problems down the road? A good Operating Agreement is one that is written for your specific state laws, tax status, management style, voting requirements and much, much more? This means a “template Operating Agreement” is not going to cut it.
This is why L4SB wrote an expert system that generates a high-quality, highly customized Operating Agreement for you. You will only find this at L4SB. Chose from over 100+ options, and it’s smart — it guides you and makes recommendations based on what it learns from you. It’s the best Operating Agreement you can find, short of spending thousands hiring an attorney.
Potential Attorney-Client Privilege
Attorney-client privilege is a very complicated topic and is never absolute in all circumstances. It typically applies to communications between lawyers and their clients, and if it applies, it’s easy to lose if you’re not careful. To maximize the potential for attorney-client privilege with us, you are encouraged to include an attorney consult and to refrain from sharing your communications with us with any other party, except attorneys who are representing you. Please note that the assertion of attorney-client privilege is your responsibility, not ours. For example, if we are subpoenaed by a court of competent jurisdiction, any assertion of attorney-client privilege in such a circumstance will need to be made by your local counsel or by us if you hire us to represent you in such matter. We will not assert our privilege in any matter, unless we are being paid to represent you and have entered into an Engagement Agreement to do so.
This is a Filing Service, not a Legal Service
Legal services are governed by each state’s Professional Rules of Conduct, which convey numerous duties and obligations on attorneys that you may not normally expect. For example, when performing legal services, it’s critical an attorney does not create a conflict of interest with the client, as well as inform the client of any conflicts of interest. In this instance (for our LLC Formation filing service), we do not view nor treat this service as a legal service and therefore do not perform conflicts checking.