Trademark / Trade Name Assessment
L4SB will conduct a risk assessment of the mark you want to use, using the USPTO trademark database (for registered marks) and Google (for common-law marks) that could create a “likelihood of confusion” for the use of your proposed mark.
- Case handled by an actual trademark attorney
- “Likelihood of Confusion” risk assessment
- USPTO search & common-law search
- Professional risk assessment report
- FREE Q&A with an experienced trademark attorney
Client understands and acknowledges that purchasing the services herein are subject to the following:
General Terms and Conditions
- This service includes our preparation, processing, handling and research (valued at $349) of your trademark, and our opinion of the strength (or weakness) of the trademark as it relates to federally registering the trademark with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). Our services are completed once we deliver a report to you.
- We cannot guarantee whether or not you can register your trademark. Our assessment will not include a “yes or no.”
The best we can do, is tell you whether we think there is a high, medium or low risk of rejection and our opinion of the strength of your trademark. Our opinion can be wrong, and the USPTO may have alternative opinions or a different view of the trademark.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Once we receive your order, we begin processing it and incur fees. Depending on how far along the process we are in processing your trademark assessment, we reserve the right to determine (in our sole discretion) whether to apply any monies paid for the service and issue a partial refund for cancellation requests.
- Note that our services INCLUDE preparation, processing, handling and research (valued at $349). Therefore, if we’ve spent time on your behalf in the preparation, processing, handling or research of your order, we reserve the right to deduct up to $349 from any refund you request or credit for future services. Preparation, processing, handling and research includes trying to contact you to verify and approve our work, even if you fail to respond to us.
- We will cancel your order, at our discretion, if you are unresponsive or otherwise fail to answer our questions to our satisfaction.