Trademark Monitoring with L4SB
L4SB will watch for trademark applications filed with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), that may be “confusingly similar” to your trademark.
The intent is to notify you of others that may be attempting to register a similar trademark, to help you police and enforce your trademark.
- This is a monthly subscription service, and you can cancel at any time.
- Monitoring of one (1) trademark, with up to two (2) class codes for Bronze service, three (3) class codes for Silver service, and four (4) class codes for Gold service. Additional class codes are available for an additional fee.
- FREE demand letter template.
- FREE initial Knock-Out report to evaluate whether other similar trademark applications have been submitted between now and when you filed your trademark.
- FREE attorney review of the initial Knock-Out report for Silver and Gold service.
- FREE attorney review of each and every report for Silver and Gold service.
- FREE attorney consult for Gold service.
- FREE “Notice of Opposition” to the USPTO by L4SB Attorney for Gold service.
- Volume discounts for additional trademark monitoring, trademark work and legal services (for trademark-related legal services), as identified in our landing page.
- You can include (or remove) class codes at any time. Additional class codes are available for an additional fee, depending on the type of service.
- You can purchase a 30-minute trademark attorney consult at any time, if you don’t have the Gold service.