From contracts drafting, negotiating, disputing, and more. We have you covered. Contact L4SB for all your contract needs, including:
- Bylaws / Operating Agreement
- Partnership Agreement
- Buy/Sell Agreement
- Employee Contract
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Mutual Non-Disclosure (NDA) Agreement
- Master Services Agreement (MSA)
- Client Intake
- Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- Website Terms of Service (TOS)
- Promissory Note (With or without Personal Guarantee)
- Asset Purchase Agreement (APA)
- Membership / Shareholder Purchase Agreement
- Bill of Sale (Asset Purchase)
- Security Agreement
- Services Agreement
The Law 4 Small Business Difference
We take client satisfaction seriously. We are not in the business of up-selling or pushing services that won’t help you. We work as your partner to get the job you expect done.
L4SB is your long-term partner to help you and your business with the inevitable ups-and-downs, and everything in between.
We’re business lawyers, and we understand many small- and medium-sized businesses struggle just to meet payroll, let alone pay for legal services. That’s why we offer a range of flat-rate services, and reasonable hourly rates for everything else.
REAL LAWYERS REAL ADVICE
With over 200 years of combined business law experience, you can count on getting sound advice and solid representation.