L4SB’s licensed and experienced trademark attorneys will register your trademark for you.
After you checkout with us, we will send you a link to our 5 minute trademark registration form. This is where you will provide our attorneys with the necessary information regarding your trademark.
- Case handled by a trademark attorney. Trademarks filed by attorneys have a significantly higher approval rate by the USPTO.
- Federal exact-match search
- Assistance with selecting proper industry classification codes. Proper class code selection is critical to ensure trademark strength.
- Assistance writing descriptions which maximize the value and protection of your mark.
- Proper filing with the US Patent & Trademark Office
- Additional 15-minutes of FREE Q&A with an experienced trademark attorney.
What’s not Included:
- Unless you select “Likelihood-of-Confusion Trademark Assessment” as an option, we cannot offer an opinion as to the level of risk the USPTO will reject your application based on a likelihood of confusion with a pre-existing trademark.
- Only one (1) trademark registration is covered, no additional filings or registrations are included.
- This service covers up to the submission of your trademark application, it does not cover any work that may be needed after the application is submitted, including but not limited to responses to Office Actions
Client understands and acknowledges that purchasing the services herein are subject to the following:
General Terms and Conditions
- This service includes our preparation, processing and handling (valued at $199) of your trademark application, and the submission of your application. Our services are completed once your application is submitted.
- We cannot guarantee that your desired trademark is available, nor that the application will be approved. The USPTO has many rules that will impact whether your trademark will be approved.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. Once we receive your order, we begin processing it and incur fees. Depending on how far along the process we are in processing your trademark application, we reserve the right to determine (in our sole discretion) whether to apply any monies paid for the service for credit towards future services.
- Note that our services INCLUDE preparation, processing and handling (valued at $199), even if we end up not submitting your trademark application to the USPTO (for whatever reason). Therefore, if we’ve spent time on your behalf in the preparation, processing or handling of your order, we reserve the right to deduct $199 from any refund you request or credit for future services. Preparation, processing and handling includes trying to contact you to verify and approve our work, even if you fail to respond to us.
- We will cancel your order, at our discretion, if you are unresponsive or otherwise fail to answer our questions to our satisfaction.