Seminar: Tips & Tricks to Buying and Selling a Business
Buying or Selling a Business? – Free Seminar on How to Do It Right
How to do it right, quickly, while still using your attorney!
When? Thursday, May 29, from 9am to 11:30am Where? The Blue Cross Blue Shield Room Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce (GACC) 115 Gold Avenue SW, Suite 201 Albuquerque, NM 87102 For Who? Anyone considering buying or selling a business; Business brokers More Info? For questions, please call (505-715-5700) or email ([email protected])
What You’ll Learn…
Buying or selling a business isn’t for the feint of heart. It requires lots of planning, patience and due diligence. Once you’re ready to pull the trigger, however, it can move quickly and it can be hard to determine the right course of action.
This seminar will discuss buying and selling a business from both perspectives of the buyer and seller, using each perspective to gain insight into the other party’s concerns, motivations and decision-points.
We will discuss these topics:
- The buyer’s versus seller’s perspectives
- The roles of the broker, accountant and attorney
- Ownership or asset purchase/sale? How to decide?
- Recommended steps and documents needed for a successful transaction
- Horror stories and other experiences
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- How to prevent a deal from becoming locked up between the attorneys
- Questions & Answers