Do you have great people, organization and office skills?
Are you currently living in the Albuquerque, NM metro area?
If so, we would like to have a word with you!
We are a looking to hire a motivated and friendly Office Administrator to join our team. The Office Administrator will report to the Director of Business Services and will assist with many key functions of our legal office and our Business Services, with a key focus on our Virtual Mailbox Business as well as Client Relations. If you enjoy collaboration, innovation and teamwork we may be the perfect fit for you!
- Collect and process all incoming mail for the firm and for the Virtual Mailbox Business – a large portion of this job is dedicated to our mailbox services
- Update Client records
- Contact clients when updates to their accounts are needed
- Maintain all office supplies and organization
- Maintain mailroom organization and postage supplies
- Responsible for maintenance/upkeep of small office equipment
- Assist with firm tasks as requested, including running errands outside of the office
- Answer phone calls, take notes/messages, and redirect calls when appropriate
Communicate and schedule vendors when needed for various firm needs
- MUST be a strong multi-tasker who can manage competing priorities.
- MUST have excellent organizational and time management skills
- MUST have excellent written and verbal communication skills (phone, email, general correspondence)
- MUST be able to effectively assist clients despite personal opinions and bias.
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities
- Ability to ensure that the office functions efficiently.
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction.
- Excellent administrative and customer service skills.
- Ability to act with discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to conduct research
- Analytical abilities, critical thinking, and aptitude in problem-solving
- Reliable with strong work ethics
- Verifiable employer references
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Ability to use small office equipment such as printer, scanner, postage machines
- Comfortable with utilizing technology and a paperless office environment
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ability to navigate practice management such as Clio
- Ability to navigate point of sale systems such as Woo Commerce a plus!
- USPS Commercial Mail Receiving Agency (CMRA) experience a plus!
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shifts- M-F
Interested candidates should apply via Indeed: HERE