Assessing Your Website
- Identify the types of PII your site collects
- Identify any third parties that receive or have access to PII from your site
- Describe the way PII is used
- Describe how your site protects PII
- Explain how users can change or delete their PII
- State the effective date of the policy.
Does your website have the proper disclosures for third parties and children?
Privacy policies are an important piece of the puzzle in protecting your customers and your business on the internet. It should be carefully crafted to your site and needs. If you need help, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Law 4 Small Business, P.C. (L4SB). A little law now can save a lot later.