Stay in the Game- Part 2
Don, Ian and Larry are returning to ESPN Radio on 5/7/2020 @ 3 pm!
L4SB is remaining focused on getting Small Businesses through the COVID-19 Crisis.
This is an updated day and time!
Tune in to Team up for New Mexico show on 101.7 The Team, Thursday, May 7, 2020 from 3-4 pm. The Team Up New Mexico crew will be welcoming Business Attorneys Larry Donahue and Don Kochersberger as well as Tax Attorney, Ian Alden from Law 4 Small Business to discuss how NM Business can successfully navigate the COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Are unemployment benefits taxable?
- What are some of the less advertised tax benefits of the stimulus bills?
- What other tax changes can we expect from future stimulus measures?
- What’s going on with tax deadlines this year?
- Are the $1,200 stimulus checks taxable and will recipients have to repay that money at some point?
- Why every business owner should have a Business Succession Plan at a time like this.
- Can business owners sue the Government for their business losses?
- Why what is written in your Operating Agreement matters a lot right now.